Saturday, January 26, 2008

My buddy David Story wrote this amazing song that really captures my thoughts about girls at this point in my life. The song is called "The Day She Arrives"

Save some time to waste a little of your life on me
I just let go of the only breath that I was guaranteed
I'm walking backwards, all my certainties have come and gone
But there's still something that I hope to stumble upon

I can't say that I'll be ready
I just hope I'm still I'm still alive
And live to see the day that she arrives

I'll make it by
My survival is not in her hands
She's not my savior
I'm not so sure she's even in my plans
But if she arrives I won't deny her entry to my soul
But if and when she comes I hope there's plenty of life left to go

Don't waste your life getting here
Waste your life on me
Don't take your time arriving
Time is taking me

No comments: