Saturday, March 15, 2008

wrote this a while ago

I like to revisit stuff I've written to see if I've meant it. I think I'm finally meaning this....


Learning is a sign of growth and of life. We would still be here on this earth but I think you cease to be truely alive. To be alive to realize you are an ever changing and learning person that I was this one person at point a but not that person at point b or c. however, I must say you can learn a whole bunch and not grow. how so? knowledge is useless without application. application is the ulitmate sign of life. applying what you learn allows you to grow even more. cus it allows for new growth. just like triming a bush. you can only keep that bush alive if you apply the knowledge of triming the same is true in our lives. application is the act that allows for growth.

Not bad, eh?

No comments: